Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A pleasant surprise...


Went to see a doctor in the late morning from work, and was on MC the rest of the day. What was supposed to be an uneventful and boring afternoon for me, turned out to be quite a surprise, as I received a present .. to be precise.. 2 presents from my dearest hubby! (I think I was sleeping when the delivery man knocked on the door, so when he called me on my mobile and when I asked him what it was about, he answered irritably (in chinese) "Just tell me whether you are at home and open the door!" Gosh.. I would have given it to him if not for almost melting at seeing the presents! (the cute doggy and my favourite lilies!) I have always pestered Mr Ng for a Golden Retriever, so I reckon he tried to get me a "look alike" to keep me company while he is away!



Oops.. I just realised Gregory (that is supposed to be his name, from the Invoice that came with the presents ;) ) is dropping fur! Eeks. talk about premature "fur loss". lol. In case you can't see it, I placed it on the black card so it is more obvious, since my sofa is about the same colour as his fur. I am not too sure I can hold him to sleep since I am allergic to dropping fur, but I am definitely going to try and bring him into bed tonight!


And finally, a photo of my 17 + week tummy! Will try and do a weekly shot if possible, just to track the "growth". Actually I am quite proud of myself, since I managed to arrange the camera in such a way that I could take this shot (though not very well taken la). But for a person that hardly likes to touch the camera, I think I deserve an applause!

Dear, a shot of your "little astronaut" (you need to use more of your imagination), and we are counting down to you coming home!

No comments: