Monday, April 7, 2008

Falling sick...

My first blog entry and to think it's about me falling sick! ;( Woke up this morning with a nasty headache and a sore throat -> which prob means the full set will come later, ie cough, cold etc. I wonder whether it's because I haven't been resting well the past week, or because someone spread it to me.. since my roommate in office is sick as well. Got to try not to fall REALLY sick since there is no one to take care of me during this period.

I never realised that sleeping with a growing tummy can be so difficult! Get a terrible backache when I try and sleep on my back, and neither sides seem easy to fall asleep as well. That's why I end up tossing and turning the whole night. Wonder whether my little astronaut is irritated with me because of all the moving! Or maybe he feels I am rocking him to sleep?? ;)

Been feeling a bit moody and emotional these few nights too... maybe it's because the house is too quiet.. and I get this feeling that I am all alone....been having silly thoughts too....hope all these will pass soon.... it's been only 8 days since Mr Ng went away, and it will be 13 days more before he gets back... farnie.. I always thought I was a pretty independent person.. and it's only now that I realise I depend quite a lot..at least emotionally on him. ;(

We were also planning to do a short trip after he comes back, but seems like the whole world is travelling too, and it's been difficult getting air tickets! Feeling a little disappointed that all the research seems to have gone to waste.. but well.. I think we will try and work out something, hopefully!

No comments: