Monday, April 7, 2008

Kimchi minestrone soup for the soul. Happy 14th Anniversary!

Just as the title of this post says.. I just managed to whip myself a bowl of kimchi minestrone soup. Salvaged whatever leftover vegetables we had in the fridge, a piece of tofu, macaroni, and of course kimchi and here I am sipping my hot bowl of soup while posting this. Surprisingly, this FUSION tastes quite good! At least it made me feel better.... drinking something warm... and I think I need all that extra fibre! Finally I appreciate stocking up the fridge with food.. which means I still get to eat something without getting out of the house! Looks like I am on my way to creating some Soup Spoon recipes!

And in fact, I think my sore throat feels slightly better! (might be psychological, since the soup is rather spicy, kinda numbed my throat.. hee) I was intending to go do some shopping after work today, but somehow, my "auto gear' just drove myself back home without much thought. I was just really tired. Was talking to my colleague today (Same EDD as I) and she shared that she was experiencing bad backache too, which caused her to be restless at night. But well, she has her husband to take care of her back...heh.. and I will just need to wait for mine to come back and rub mine! ;)

Actually today marks our 14th year Anniversary, and I think this is the second time we are unable to spend it together. Well, looks like I will just have to spend it with our little astronaut tonight and share with him all that he has missed out these 14 years. Dear, I hope our little boy will grow up to be as suave and smart as you ;) , and that he will fall in love with someone sweet and sensitive like me ok? *thick skinned*

Happy Anniversary Dear!

No comments: