Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Am I ok.. or maybe I am not.... ;(

The past few days would prob have been the most difficult period of my pregnancy.... and it's strange.. considering that I am about 2 weeks away from seeing my little one.. one would expect me to be filled with anticipation and happiness... and actually that is what I thought I will be too..

But unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be the case. And in fact, if I could coin a term, I would say I am suffering from Pre Natal Blues... and it doesn't help that my legs probably weight a ton now, my left hand seems almost paralysed from I dunno what reason, and I just feel ultimately lousy about myself.... from the aches all over...from the breakouts I am getting and just from the sheer fact that I seemed to have lost my brains! I seemed to have just gone bimbotic overnight... I can't analyse things as well, I cry over the slightest issues.. and I am just so lost about almost eveything... and no one seems to understand...and it's always extra hurting to know that even those closest to you don't seem to take your condition seriously. Must it always take something major to happen before one would be taken seriously?

This is probably going to be my most depressing post...and I pray that God will make things better for me...

No comments: