Saturday, May 31, 2008

Great Singapore Sale.... Third Trimester.. here we come!

After months and months of trying to decide on the stroller/travel system for our little one (Peg Perego, Quinny, and even the Stoke at one stage!), we finally settled today on getting the Graco travel system from Robinsons. Never knew shopping for something was so difficult!! (Hee, since I admit I am quite a shopping queen) ;) But decided to get this since we figured it was not really worth paying that much for something which we were not even sure whether the little one will like!
Just realised that time really passes quite fast.. and I am already approaching 6.5 months, which means we have slightly less than 3 months to get everything figured out! And there seems to be just so many things that have not been settled... and of course.. the biggest problem..which is WHO is going to look after our little astronaut. Somehow... I have this feeling that both our parents seem to be hoping (or hinting either subtlely or explicitly) for us to start a family, but now that we are finally on our way to welcoming another new member, nobody seems to have "volunteered" to retire or to take care of the baby for us. Gee and I are pretty sure we will be getting a maid to solve the problem, but after hearing horror stories from my colleagues and friends, I am really quite apprehensive about having a maid, and especially if I have to leave my precious one alone with her! This is actually top most on my mind now, and I somehow hope things will just work out....

Also, moving into the 3rd trimester, I am starting to feel really bulky and breathless at times! Hah, really hope I am not going to put on much more weight, coz I feel my legs can hardly support my body anymore! But somehow... the "greedy instinct" is still there...heh... so have to practice more self discipline!

Anyway, am able to have time to blog this, because my lovely husband has voluntarily cleaned the house, without me having to "remind" aka nag him about it. Actually, I find this is one of the perks of being pregnant! (Hope he doesn't read this portion) Anyway, thanks dear for making an effort to do all the house work during this period... dont think I want to promise that I will "pay you back", but will definitely make it up in other ways ok? ;)

No comments: