Monday, July 7, 2008

Emotionally challenged?

Been sometime since I updated the blog with my progress ;) So here I am back again, with my random blabber.

Wondering why I titled the blog this way? Just thought if there are words such as vertically challenged, horizontally challenged etc.. then surely there must be a term "emotionally challenged" (shall refer to it as EC for the rest of my entry). Moving into my final trimester, somehow I find myself having more cravings.. ironically.. not really cravings for food... and in fact, I don't seem to be able to eat as well as I did in my second trimester, not too sure whether it's because of the EC state... but rather.. I find myself craving for more attention. Hee.. hope this doesn't make me sound someone who is half sick in the head!

But seriously... I find myself riding the emotional rollercoaster every now and then... being really happy.. and crying uncontrollably at times. And I guess it really doesn't help that Gee is away at the moment.... but I am truly trying to be a stronger person now..so as not to add to his pressure, and of course not to stress my little one too with my "out of pitch sobs".

And oh..finally one confession... while Gee is not around..I have taken the liberty to use my 2 favourite names on my little one...sometimes calling him Kenji..and sometimes Ethan... ;) (dear, dun get mad at me!) And did they say silence means consent.. coz I sure dun hear the little one objecting!

No comments: