Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2 kg in 3 days!

Strangely enough, seems like Papa Gee and Mummy Selene suddenly found the energy to update our little one's blog again! Have been telling myself that I should be updating it since it's coming to a month since I last wrote something, but somehow have been putting it off. And coincidentally, when I decided to log in tonight, realise that Papa Gee has beaten me to it. ;)

In fact, we have just returned from our short trip to Bangkok. Had a 4 days 3 night trip to BKK last weekend. This trip was a little different from our previous trips, in that we didn't really have a specific plan of what we wanted to do. And in fact, before we left, I was kinda worried that it would fall short of Papa Gee's expectations, since shopping is really not his cup of tea.

But surprisingly, I think we kinda enjoyed the whole holiday. Basically it was just relaxing taking our time walking around, eating, watching movie, eating, shopping, and did I mention EATING again? ;) Hah... and this probably explains why the blog is titled this way... yes.. I actually put on 2 kg in that short holiday! Amazing. Was actually hoping that it was all water retention...but no matter how hard I pee -ed... heee.. the weight just wouldn't come off. So looks like it is here to stay. Now just keeping my fingers crossed that my gynae won't scold me when I go for my check up next Monday!

And oh.. about my "loot"... am guilty to say that I got myself 5 pieces of clothings, but none for the little one.. somehow couldn't seem to find many for newborns, and was stopped by Papa Gee when I tried to be overly ambitious and buy the super big ones... but then again...baby's clothes are so cute...HOW TO RESIST. ;)

No comments: