Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So happy today!

Today, the most amazing thing happened for little Kaijie when he was playing with Selene. He seemed so interactive and happy and it's like he's suddenly "opened" to the world and recognise people around him and can actually play with them! My new camera also came in handy and allowed me to take truly wonderful shots of this timeless moment. ;-)

I know it's been some time since we updated the blog, but we have been so busy with him, and have generated so much photos that we do not know how to sieve through them! I have like 1.5GB of photos just for the last 3 weeks and we really need some time to delete those no-good ones and archive the rest.

Ah, so happy and touched, dunno if I can sleep... ;-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These moments are really timeless moment's. Not fogettable...


Denis


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step